Monday, October 17, 2011

Stop Press! “King of Thorns” by Mark Lawrence (Voyager)

Wow. Just saw this, and had to share – the artwork for Mark Lawrence’s King of Thorns:

Lawrence-KingOfThorns

I really like this. A lot. And I can’t wait to read it (it’s currently scheduled for publication in August 2012).

I’m not sure if this is the absolute final version of the artwork, but I imagine it’s pretty close. Maybe a couple more tweaks still to come, but… Well, I think this is great.

More on CR: Review of Prince of Thorns & Interview with Mark.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the re-post, Stefan. I'm very pleased with the cover. Jason Chan's work is created on a large scale so when you have the full copy (several megabytes) you can zoom in endlessly on the detail. It's very cool!

    ReplyDelete